Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Blog, first post

I really never thought I'd do something like this, but I wanted a
way to interact more with listeners. I'm hoping this will be a spot
you come to for laughs (I plan to link to funny sites and videos)
and talk about Easy radio and music in general, and of course
food and recipes. I'm a foodie. We're a strange segment of society
but we can help you eat some good vittles!

While doing my job at Easy radio gives me a broadcast voice, it
doesn't mean I can say everything I want. We strive to be a music-
first radio station, with just enough information and entertainment.
This blog will allow me to communicate more and about specific topics,
without turning into talk radio.

But the most important thing is to have fun....and there's gonna be lots
of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment